Yes, this is my blog. Here I will be posting things that occasionally occur to me. There may be pictures of my incredibly cute baby, or random things that I think are neat, pretty, frustrating, comical, insightful, educational, or (see link below) hilarious.
That may be all that I have to say today. Please enjoy this hilarious website; it may be my favorite website in the whole world.
Well, rats, i had written this great FIRST COMMENT, went to view your profile before saving it and blam! it's gone. So to reiterate, congratulations! love the name, love the post, even love the semicolon site and coincidentally i just wrote a little essay about why i hate adverbs...
ReplyDeleteSo i can't wait for more. Bring it on. I will put you in my favorites, but let me know how to "follow" you!
Auntie L. (to distinguish me from Auntie Em)
I'd like to know more about why you hate adverbs.
DeleteDid you figure out how to follow me? I have no idea. Have I mentioned before that I am a bit of a Luddite?